Do they actually have any gas engineers?

StevenWhiteNEUEhob's review of Expert Logistics Delivery

“Do they actually have any gas engineers?”

Written on: 27/11/2020 by StevenWhiteNEUEhob (1 review written)

This company firstly sent to me a non Gas Safe registered fitter to repair a broken gas hob and have since cancelled the appointment for a gas fitter to actually come and replace the broken part four times, today being the fourth.

On the 1st occasion the excuse was the fitter ''wasn't qualified to do the job'' , 2nd and 3rd times they ''have no gas engineers in my area'' (the Cotswolds) and today I am told that ''several of their engineers have gone off sick'' and that the next available date is the 18th December.

I will have been waiting for this hob to be repaired/replaced 5 months by then.

Sorry, but companies like NEUE, Hotpoint etc really do need to review the service that this company is providing - or more correctly not providing.

Expertlogistics's Response to StevenWhiteNEUEhob's Review

Written on: 30/11/2020

Hi, I am so sorry for your experience. In order for us to investigate further, would you kindly send a copy of this review, along with the delivery postcode and name the order was placed in to us. Please contact us via our website (we are unable to post email addresses on here). Many thanks

Written on: 30/11/2020

Sorry just doesn't cut it mate.

How about getting the lass who rings to cancel all the time to ring and say we realise we are in the wrong and will deliver and fit the hob before the end of the week?

Stevenwhiteneuehob's reply to Stevenwhiteneuehob's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2020

Done as requested and emailed the company down in Bristol and no shock to find I get no response. Why am I not surprised?

Written on: 02/12/2020

Hi, I'm sorry about your negative experience however we aren’t in Bristol. If you would like to let us know your delivery postcode and name the order was placed under we will forward the details to the relevant department to investigate this.

Written on: 02/12/2020

I would if I had a phone number, email or even a town for you.....

Written on: 02/12/2020

I would if I had a phone number, email or even a town for you.....

Written on: 04/12/2020

Hi

You can send us a private message on facebook with your delivery postcode and the name your order was placed in and we can then arrange for someone to call you to discuss,

Many Thanks

Written on: 04/12/2020

This is pointless, 1. I don't have a facebook account, 2. How would I know what facebook account to friend and 3. If I knew where you were based I could google your details and email you as requested. I am placing a safe bet that you will cancel the new delivery/install date of 18th December as you have no gas engineer to send.

Written on: 08/12/2020

HI
Review centre blocks out email addresses on here which is why we cannot post this for you to email.

There would be a specific telephone number, depending on whom you ordered from. However, we have the main line which you may then be transferred from but we cannot leave that number here.

Our head office is in Crewe, however we have a number of outbases around the country.

We offered facebook as an alternative way to contact us as we cannot get any further details from you on here. Our facebook page is expert logistics.

Many Thanks