Awful delivery & Customer service

Callahan73's review of Arrow XL - www.arrowxl.co.uk

“Awful delivery and Customer service”

Written on: 16/10/2021 by Callahan73 (1 review written)

Arrow are CLEARLY faking excellent reviews on trust pilot, most accounts only have one review to their name haha anyway, I'm of course adding to the negative pile of REAL reviews as their delivery service told us last minute they COULND'T deliver our treadmill because it was 'TOO HEAVY'. I really like the fact they told us at the last second so we got the day off work to wait in and not during the 10 days I scheduled the delivery. Clearly their staff members are malnourished? or maybe they just need to drink more milk? either way we're now having to wait longer for a more capable company to deliver. The crazy thing is they brand themselves as 'XL' when in reality they're more of a 'S/M' and I'd say around a 28 waist if they were trousers. If they're ever suggested as a delivery option for anything more than a box of chocolates I'd use someone else.