Don’t waste your time

Davidsonot231's review of APC Overnight - www.apc-overnight.com

“Don’t waste your time”

Written on: 03/12/2021 by Davidsonot231 (1 review written)

Got my 2 hour time slot, worked from home for the day to make sure I was around. The driver rang my buzzer, I could see him in the Camera so I let him in as I was on a work call. 2 minutes later got a text saying the driver attempted to deliver but I wasn’t in so obviously what has happened is I let him in and he couldn’t be bothered to get in the lift (yes he didn’t even need to take the stairs) so rather than doing his job he opted to say I wasn’t in to save himself the hassle! If you’re looking for a reliable delivery service go elsewhere. When I called them 2 minutes after and said I can’t keep working from home because your driver is lazy she said you can come and pick it up from our depot tomorrow if you’d prefer (their depot which is 40 minutes away from me) why on Earth would I do this when they have been paid to deliver a service and have failed to do so!!!???