Appalling Service

Leaveareview's review of APC Overnight - www.apc-overnight.com

“Appalling Service ”

Written on: 26/10/2021 by Leaveareview (1 review written)

Do not use APC overnight, I Bought item from a company which guarantees next day delivery, for my mother, unfortunately they used APC, I was informed I would receive a two hour window via text, I didn’t, I checked on line to read the driver had written, intercom not answered, it wasn’t used otherwise my mother would have opened the door, I read this statement, within 10 minutes of him leaving it, I contacted the office who said he would return within the hour, he didn’t, after 1 1/2 hrs I contacted them again, I was told delivery would definitely be this afternoon. I had emailed the company from whom I had bought the item from , they replied to me saying they had been advised that the delivery would be made after the courier had picked up some collections.
So they cannot use covid/ staffing/drivers as excuses, he had the item in his vehicle and chose not to deliver.
If I could have given 0 stars I would have done, they don’t deserve any