Customer Service Awful

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

DerrickStafford486's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“Customer Service Awful”

Written on: 16/04/2020 by DerrickStafford486 (1 review written)

I am very disappointed in Vivid Seats! I ordered tickets in January for a show date of March 28. When I purchased the tickets, it was prior to the Coronavirus pandemic. When I contacted Vivid Seats in regards to the matter, I was ignored.

I understand the terms & conditions, however, it was written and enforced prior to this unprecedented event. The show was rescheduled for August. I cannot attend that date, nor did I purchase that date due to a previous scheduled engagement.

When I contacted Vivid Seats again, I was told that they cannot refund me or do anything for me. I had asked about their terms & conditions and how they are supporting their customers through this Coronavirus world pandemic and I was ignored! I am a school teacher and the rest of this year is cancelled. The CDC recommends minimal gatherings and executive 7d was put into place with social distancing.

Vivid Seats does not want to honor that, nor do they want to help in regards to the Coronavirus or a switch in date that I did not purchase or agree too. I am now losing out on $400. I am highly disappointed as Stubhub and Ticketmaster fully supports customers in time of need during this unprecedented manner.