WARNING - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

nordbych's review of Tickets-Center - www.tickets-center.com

“WARNING - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE”

Written on: 10/06/2019 by nordbych (1 review written)

I bought 4 tickets to Josh Turner during presale. Somehow my 84 year old mother got a text from ticket-center that section 202 tickets (the very back section) were on sale for 15 minutes for $108.00 each. Trying to get her tickets, I clicked on the link and bought tickets. I paid $112.00 for each ticket, total charge of $579.50. The next day I got access to presale tickets through Ticket Master. I looked at the seats I bought through Ticket-Center and they only cost $35.00 each! Ticket-Center marked the tickets up over 300%!!! Plus outrageous fees! I bought 4 tickets through Ticket Master in the second row to the right of the stage for $88.00 each plus fees for a total of $394.00! Ticket-Center should be shut down! To be able to resell tickets at a 300% mark!!! Shame on them for gouging people! Shame on me for not paying attention to which website I was in. Shame on you if you still buy tickets from this website after this warning!

• Josh Turner