Tickets-Center - www.tickets-center.com Review

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

HPmom's review of Tickets-Center - www.tickets-center.com

“I paid double face because it said main floor center....”

Written on: 20/05/2019 by HPmom (1 review written)

I paid double face because it said main floor center. AFTER I paid, they disclosed that the seller did not even have the tickets. Then the seller went on another site and bought tickets for hundreds of dollars less that I had seen on another site and passed up because they are far right. Customer service would not stand behind guaranty. They said I bought zone seats, but I had been looking on many sites and I ordered Center not general zone. When I said I would dispute it through PayPal, customer service rep said show would be over before it is resolved so if I lose the dispute then I will have paid hundreds of dollars for nothing. They want to get away this because they have your money and time is on their side, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I plan to report them to the consumer protection division of the attorney general office and the Better Business Bureau..

• Lyric Opera Tickets