Loss of money:ticket never received.No payment refund.

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

iKalashnikoff's review of Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.uk

“Loss of money:ticket never received.No payment refund.”

Written on: 24/01/2018 by iKalashnikoff (1 review written)

I repeatedly ordered tickets for concerts of different performers in Great Britain and never knew the problems. It were such an expensive tickets as to a concert of the Rolling Stones on November 25, 2012, at a cost of 2,148 British Pounds from Mark Butler Associates were delivered to the reception of the Radisson Hotel in Oxford Street, and less expensive for a concert on November 29, 2012, costing 1,495 British Pounds were delivered to reception at the Hilton Hotel in London without any problems. Problems arose when I had the imprudence to book a ticket at Ticketmaster.co.uk costing only GBP137.7 with delivery to RADISSON BLU EDWARDIAN, VANDERBILT. I flew to London on December 6, 2017, especially for the concert of Jamiroqai. On the day of the concert the ticket was never delivered. Together with the senior manager of the hotel, I called to Ticketmaster.co.uk and I was sent to O2 in the box office and assured that my ticket would be received there. I spent 2 hours waiting for the ticket. Nobody brought it. So I was deceived twice. I immediately wrote a claim , and demanded a refund, but a month and a half passed and my question was never solved. Think good before ordering tickets via Ticketmaster.co.uk!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

• Average

Booking fee

Written on: 18/02/2018

Ticketmaster.co.uk customer service has carefully examined my case and returned the money to me. They proved that they are a serious company that is ready to correct mistakes of their employees.
Next time I will turn to TM without any doubt and hesitation.

Written on: 18/02/2018

The customer service Ticketmaster.co.uk has carefully examined my case and returned the money to me. They proved that they are a serious company that is ready to correct mistakes of their employees. Next time I will turn to TM without any doubt and hesitation.

Written on: 18/02/2018

Next time I will turn to TM without any doubt and hesitation.