No refunds for Postponed events due to COVID 19

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

ArjunLewis-Alt's review of Theatreland America - www.theatrelandamerica.com

“No refunds for Postponed events due to COVID 19”

Written on: 30/03/2020 by ArjunLewis-Alt (1 review written)

Due to COVID 19 the Roger Waters concert scheduled for September 14th 2020 in Vancouver is "indefinitely postponed". And with everything that is going on, I can no longer afford to go. But since the concert is postponed and not cancelled they will not issue any refunds. Now I am just hoping that the concert will be cancelled so I can get my money back. Their official response is: "If you are unable to use your tickets, we encourage you to resell them to someone who does wish to use them." How can I resell tickets when no new date is set and no-one can afford to go to expensive concerts anymore? Theatreland America - the quintessential face of America: Americans do not care about people, they only care about money. Proud to be Canadian. Never buy tickets from these sharks again. Their customer service guy laughed at me when I got upset. How did he get to keep his job?

• Roger Waters