Very poor service

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

234Gallagher's review of See Tickets www.seetickets.com

“Very poor service”

Written on: 11/08/2021 by 234Gallagher (1 review written)

Purchased 4 tickets for a show at Rochester castle and also purchased ticket refund protection due to the current global situation. The concert was cancelled and moved to another date, which we were unable to attend due to work commitments. I requested a refund for my 4 tickets purchased . The total value being £176.10 including fees, cancellation protection etc. The actual cost of the tickets was £165.00. The terms and conditions state that additional fees of £11.10 are non refundable , which is understandable, however I did expect to receive a refund of £165.00 for the 4 tickets purchased. I was actually refunded £150.00 . Contacted see tickets and was informed that I had been refunded the full face value! I know it's only £15 , but how many more people have they done this to ? I again contacted them informing them that the face value was £165 , not £150. They then emailed me back saying they were experiencing high amounts of people contacting them , so please don't contact again!
Exceptionally poor customer service. I will not be using this company in the future and I recommend that you stay clear from them and use a more reputable and professional company.

• Selection of tickets available