Will be taking them to court

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of See Tickets www.seetickets.com

“Will be taking them to court”

Written on: 19/07/2020

Michael Kiwanuka concert was cancelled as Kiwanuka was diagnosed with acute viral Laryngitis (not COVID!). 11 days after the concert date, see tickets informed that the event was moved to 5th sept. On 9th July I wrote to see tickets informing that regardless if the event was postponed they are in breach of contract and their terms and conditions are unfair and UNDER A COMMON LAW WE ARE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND. See tickets had to take responsibility for the cancelled event on the agreed date and COULD NOT deduct any fees, regardless what their terms and conditions state. See tickets responded with nonsense - confirming that the event was not cancelled but postponed and asking me if I wanted to receive a face value refund. I responded to read my email carefully and copied & pasted my email again of 9th July. I then received an automated response they processed a face value refund which is unacceptable!! I responded that I did not request a face value refund and requested a full refund again. In case see tickets do not respond, we will be taking them to court as we are entitled to have all of our money back. The amount of people they have robbed so far is enormous and they should pay for their dodgy actions regardless how small amount they unlawfully deducted.
Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) told me that the more people complaint, the more see tickets is reported to trading standards, the more likely Trading standard will take action against these cheaters. The more people will take this dodgy company to court, the more problems see tickets will face and hopefully will go bust. Online claim fee is £35 at money claim online for the claim amount up to £300. I encourage everyone who has been robbed by see tickets to seek justice at money claim online.

• Michael Kiwanuka