Do not use!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Karolina.karolina's review of Online Ticket Express - www.onlineticketexpress.com

“Do not use! ”

Written on: 24/04/2018 by Karolina.karolina (1 review written)

Ordered tickets back in Feb, flew to Madrid from UK, obviously booked flight and accommodation, just to find out, 5 hrs before the event that our order has been cancelled. I spoke to someone from the delievrh department on thursday (football game was on Saturday evening) to confirm delievery etc, they meant to deliver tickets Friday evening or Saturday till midday, never happened, never called me or email me back after hundred of my voicemails and emails, just sent the email about order being cancelled. Got the money for the tickets back, but the only reason for my weekend away, was the football match. Obviously they didnt even reply to my email when ive mentioned the compensation of travel/ accommodation cost. Do not use!

• Copa del rey fknal

Event

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Chuehoonlow's Response to Karolina.karolina's Review

Written on: 05/06/2019

Onlineticketexpress is a BAD website!

We bought 2 tickets for the UEFA Champions League in Madrid a month ago for over 6000 Euros each. The day before we fly, we are asked to scan them a copy of the credit card and a copy of our passport (no reason given why). Then when we arrive a day before the match, we are asked to scan another document confirming the address of the hotel and delivery will be arranged once they get that scan. No one answers the number given on the website. NOBODY! 6 hours later, we are asked to print and scan another document. This time, they tell us that the category that we booked the tickets for is full and we have to be downgraded. They will refund us 150 Euros per ticket (for a ticket we later realised is 3000 Euros cheaper than what we paid for!!) - and they want us to sign that we are ok with the downgrade and won't claim for a full refund. The next morning (the day of the match) at 4am, we get another email asking for yet ANOTHER scan to disclaim any refund from them. By then we had already googled reviews for them and found this site - realising that we have probably been TRICKED and they also TRICKED a ton of other people. I threatened them to send me the tickets by 3pm Madrid time (game was at 9pm that night and stadium opens at 6pm) or I WILL SEEK LEGAL MEANS TO GET A BLOODY FULL REFUND OF MY 2 TICKETS AND ALL THE 4 SCANS I HAD SENT BEFORE WILL BE NULL AND VOID AS IT ASSUMES THE DELIVERY OF TICKETS. At 2pm, we get a call that the tickets were getting hand delivered by 3pm. That's when we find out that the tickets are like the cheapest of all the categories and worth 3000 Euros (per ticket) less than what we paid for. And they are going to refund us 150 Euros per ticket. WHAT A BLOODY JOB!! Even then, we weren't sure if the tickets were fake or real... Basically, I think this company NEVER had the SUPPLY OF TICKETS to match the DEMAND and the MONEY they collected. They OVERCOMMITTED and then just tell people that due to 'security reasons', their tickets are CANCELLED. And I pretty much bet they never get refunded. I don't understand why a website like that can continue to exist and continue to trick innocent fans of their hard earned money. It's disgusting and disgraceful that people like that continue to exist with no conscience of their jobs! PLEASE NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. If someone can SUE them, please do it! Never been so frustrated with such unprofessionalism and bad service from an online ticket website.

Helenbarrett's Response to Karolina.karolina's Review

Written on: 17/06/2019

How did you get your money back?
I bought my son Real Madrid tickets back in December as a Christmas gift.
Like you we booked flights and accommodation, only for it to be pushed forward by 24 hours. The cost implications were too high for us to change our plans.
I notified Onlineticketexpress, to see if they could resell or refund.
They’ve done nothing. I keep asking for the hard copy ticket as these are mine.. but they don’t respond!

Please could you advise on who you spoke with?
I’m considering legal advice.

Kind regards

Karolina.karolina's reply to Helenbarrett's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2019

I paid by credit card (knowing that it has got extra insurance if making transactions over £100) and I received the money back within few days. But if you read the terms and conditions on any website, even when buying directly from the club, they don’t confirm the time and date until so many days before the event, and they always say that they can change it, +/- 1 day, so if they had tickets for you, and it was your choice not to use them, I cant see how you are going to get your money back. Unless you have some additional even insurance, in case of emergency. But always worth asking for a legal advice.