JOKE

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

Pierrej52's review of Gigantic www.gigantic.com

“JOKE”

Written on: 08/07/2022 by Pierrej52 (1 review written)

This company is a joke, please please please avoid.

I bought tickets to a festival back in 2019, it was cancelled for two years running and I have just found out (5 weeks before the event) that it is back on. We now have a baby and don't have the camper van (which I bought a special camper ticket for). This horrendous company will not refund the tickets, supposedly they sent an email a few weeks ago saying there was a deadline for ticket refunds which I have not got, and I have searched my emails religiously.

As a new family, we could really do with the ticket money being refunded, but Gigantic tickets are just a nightmare to deal with. You email them and are lucky if you get a reply in 7 days, they do not read the previous emails.

I don't know how a company like this can get away with being so poor at customer service, please don't buy tickets from Gigantic, you can get mostly the same tickets with other companies, which are much better to deal with.

• Leopalloza