Ripped Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Front Row Tickets www.frontrowtickets.com

“Ripped Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

written by on 27/06/2012

I recently pre-ordered concert tickets online from a company called FrontRowTickets.com, LLC. I agreed that I would pay top price, over $800 for two tickets. They would only guarantee that seats would be between rows A-K. I ordered before tickets went on sale thinking that these tickets should be great, given the amount of preliminary time to prepare to purchase them. The tickets did arrive and I received row G in the Orchestra seats 3 and 4 which are far right of the stage and 7 rows back. I went on ticketmaster.com and bought better tickets for $37.25 each!!!!! These are NOT premium seats! I spent almost ten times the ticket value to receive tickets that aren't even as good as the ones I was able to purchase 6 days after tickets went on sale! I called the ticket purchaser directly and he told me there was nothing he could do on his end. I went to the company's website where there was a link to make a complaint. I did so. After a week of no reply, I called them and was told that I got what I paid for. That is the whole point; I did not get premium seats and was overcharged beyond belief. If I can go on Ticketmaster.com and get better seats for $37.25 each, then these are not premium seats. I called the company and they tell you that you got what you paid for and everything they do is legal. I've contacted the attorney general in California ( I'm assuming they are in California as you can't get there real address), the BBB Bureau and any website I can to try to bring this company DOWN!!!!!
One Star Rating is too good for them!

• Clay Walker Concert

• High

Booking fee

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2012

Ticket brokers don't promise to get you better seats than what you could find on Ticketmaster. Theoretically they are offering the same tickets you could buy directly from TM. Why didn't you search Ticketmaster first? These sites are to be used when shows are sold out or no good seats are left.