poor customer service

Davon262's review of Yates and Suddell www.yatesandsuddell.co.uk

“poor customer service”

Written on: 17/08/2021 by Davon262 (1 review written)

After waiting over a week for an appointment, yesterday I had an appointment at Ramsbottom.Previous appointments at the Bury branch were satisfactory, but I've just completed radiotherapy & access is easier at Rammy. It started off poorly as I was told I was early by a disgruntled assistant. I didn't expect to be seen to straight away but some communication would have been helpful. Instead both assistants carried on with their admin. I felt like a nuisance rather than a valued customer. I enquired if I should reschedule but then I was told it wouldn't be much longer. 5- 10 minutes later I walked out. As I walked out I was told your appointment is only 5 minutes late.My dissatisfaction was not that I was late. I recognise that appointments can overrun, but there were no other customers in the shop obviously admin work was more important than customers. No apology or explanation was given until I asked. I'm now changing opticians.

• Goods purchased & cost