Customer service not good

Graham7461's review of Yates and Suddell www.yatesandsuddell.co.uk

“Customer service not good”

Written on: 15/09/2020 by Graham7461 (1 review written)

Not exactly pleased got two pair of reading and two pair distance glasses. I was bothered about the wait ar all but when coming to collect them was served the glasses at the display area,was asked or made sure they fit well. I was given four different glass cases this makes it difficult to tell which is for which. When I asked for recognisable glass cases I was told they where short and where awaiting order. I have rang back as the glass cases are not at all acceptable. In my opinion as a customer after waiting two weeks then going to collect my glasses i should of at least had been given appropriate glass cases and a little better customer service than that. In comparison to vision express and specs savers I am very surprised about the customer service at yates and suddell. I should of at least had neat and appropriate glass cases for the money I had spent,why make the appointment with me to pick them up from the shop when I was told they where awaiting order for new cases coming in. Its like me saying where I work which is a hospital, sorry we can stich you up but we have no bandages.

• Goods purchased & cost