Absolutely disgusted

Roger335's review of Specsavers - www.specsavers.co.uk

“Absolutely disgusted ”

Written on: 15/10/2020 by Roger335 (1 review written)

The last thing that any dissatisfied customer wants to hear is what cannot be done. There is obviously a problem or the customer would not have wasted his time coming into the store. I went to Bury and was met with 'nothing we can do'. I had spent over £530 in less than 2 months and I have thrown away the best part of £350. After deliberately raising my voice so that all the other customers in the shop could hear my disgust at wasting £350 I was approached by the franchise director who asked me not to shout as it was disturbing the other customers. This was precisely my intention. After listening, and I use the word loosely, she offered to 'sell me' another pair at a reduced cost of £150. Just exactly what I didn't need to hear. I have just spent over £530 in less than 8 weeks and she now wants another £150. Appalling customer service.

• 1 reglaze of a Specsavers frames and a new pair of driving glasses