Terrible Quality & Extremely poor Customer Service. (ORDER

Help-need-support's review of SelectSpecs - www.selectspecs.com

“Terrible Quality and Extremely poor Customer Service....”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Help-need-support (1 review written)

Placed an order for 5 different spectacles for the family. Delays in shipping and issues with customer services to give clarity on European shipping. Finally the order arrived after some weeks. They were of average quality spectacles, 4 were reading ones and were OK except the screws keep loosening weekly and this is annoying for my wife and daughter.
However the Main pair for driving with Green Transitions lenses were good at the start, within 3 months of use the dark external coating on the frames started to ripple on the arms around the ears. Making it uncomfortable to wear.
After emailing them when in the UK for easter for 2 weeks, they replied back late and I had left the UK to go back home. This was at the time a simple resolution to send me replacement arms and I can fit them and send back the faulty ones. NO that was too simple and I had to return the complete frames back for full inspection.
Many emails later the "Jobsworth" technicians refused to understand simple logic and common sense of it.

I could not do without them and have had to live with the glasses which have become worse by the month. Now I can see signs of the coating coming off the front face of the frames.
Soon enough they will look really ugly and will become like the sides.
There is No option other than to send the complete frames back. To sustain the extra cost and the period of being without my driving glasses. What they will do in the end is anyones guess.

Online they offer a great many options and with having 5 different frames from them, They are worse than the Online Chinese websites. Which I have used before and I can say none of their frames were so poor in quality.
Only because of the green Transitions lenses I chose this company.

In future I will stay away from them. I can see many people have had good experiences and I don't believe they care when an issue happens to individuals.

Steer Clear from this company.. You will NOT get any decent support form them...

• 263.00