WHERE ARE MY GLASSES

1.6

Guest's review of Best Buy Eyeglasses - www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com

“WHERE ARE MY GLASSES”

written by on 06/10/2014

I placed an order on 9/28 and on 10/6 still had not heard anything. I checked the website and it only says "pending". I tried to call during the hours of operation listed on the website only to get a message to "call during regular business hours or leave a message". I left a message and emailed and have not heard anything as of 6:19 pm EST (hours of operation 9 am EST to 7 pm EST. I am very aware of the time zone and I know I called during those times. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I plan on calling in am and if no answer will notify the credit card company for a refund of my money!!!! Will update tomorrow. Honesty is the best service. If you are not available the posted hours do not post those hours!!!!!! I am frustrated with them and will not use them again (if I ever get the glasses). My low ratings relate to honesty, customer service and fulling the order. Nothing helps if you have poor customer service.

• Goods purchased & cost