Very poor service

• Signal Coverage

Casey116's review of VOXI Mobile

“Very poor service ”

Written on: 29/10/2020 by Casey116 (1 review written)

I signed up for 1 month with Voxi. So wish I never and like the other person above wasted a fair few hours of my time. I selected the option to not carry the on the 1 month rolling contract. Yet Voxi decided to take another months money. Not trying to get your money back is close to impossible on web chat which is really only the option as there isn’t a phone number.

I was told 11 working days to start with after that the money never got refunded. So again back to their web chat - which I got told to wait 24 hours and if it’s not in contact them again. Guess what it never went in so contact web chat again for a few hours. I was then put through to the manager Rajya who’s was very unhelpful and got told it was because of a name issue and I’d been sent emails. I can assure you i these emails were never sent. As for name issue he couldn’t give me any reason behind this. So I’m left with hours wasted of my time and no refund.

After my experience I’d just not use this company - they are looking to rip people off. Don’t get caught out by these like I have

• 0 - 6 Months