Tesco Mobile - www.tesco.com/mobilenetwork Review

• Signal Coverage

Elle67's review of Tesco Mobile - www.tesco.com/mobilenetwork

“I changed my contract to Tesco from EE. I can not...”

Written on: 17/10/2016 by Elle67 (1 review written)

I changed my contract to Tesco from EE. I can not begin to explain how much better life is ! When I was with EE my contract was £39pm, but everything was so expensive there were extra charges for everything & my bill was never less than £79. I could never get to the bottom of why as the staff were so unhelpful & had even made me cry.
I changed to Tesco sim only at £12.50pm & had a buffer of £5. Recently I increased my buffer as was using it up, I thought I was just using internet more, but was using that up to. So I rang Tesco explaining , the guy In spoke to was so helpful & instead of just increasing as some companies would explained it wasn't actually anything I was doing but I was receiving premium rate texts. He told me the number to ring for further help, which I did & they added a premium rate bar to block these texts. So I did not have to play out more & both people I spoke to today were polite, helpful & respectful.
Whenever I have wanted advice/help everyone does their best. The service is fantastic. I would recommend Tesco mobile to anyone.

• Over 1 Year