Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

• Signal Coverage

Kaboomage's review of Tesco Mobile - www.tesco.com/mobilenetwork

“Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini”

Written on: 22/02/2013 by Kaboomage (1 review written)

I had been with O2 for about 6 years but they couldn't match the Tesco deal on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and considering they use the same network I figured I may as well just go with Tesco. Glad I did!

The phone I got was unfortunately faulty, I didn't bother to sort it out until 1 day after the 28 day warranty period!! (I'm an idiot)! Anyway I phoned them up and explained I was having problems with call quality, people couldn't hear me, muffled sound etc. They sent me out a sim card to see if that made a difference, it didn't.

At this stage I was 6 days over my initial 28 day warranty period. The nice chap on the phone told me to go to the store I brought it from and explain that the fault had been on the phone since the start and see if they'll exchange it for a new one. Failing that it would need sending off to Samsung for repair which is always an effort!!

I phoned up the store because I figured they wouldn't swap it to be honest and I didn't want to go to the store if I didn't have to. I was pleasantly surprised when they said it was no problem and to come and exchange it, I did, they did, phone works a treat!

Excellent customer service, not many phone companies would give you a brand new phone if they didn't have to!

• 0 - 6 Months