Perfect When Using Their "Internet Phone" & Joiper

• Signal Coverage

zzrob's review of Local Phone - www.localphone.com

“Perfect When Using Their "Internet Phone" & Joiper”

Written on: 07/02/2019 by zzrob (1 review written)

I had LocalPhone for a few years and used the "Dial Direct" service. I am in Thailand and call the U.S. It was especially a way to call 800 toll free numbers. Recently, I discovered how to use their internet phone and Joiper on my smartphone (or PC using their PC App). The call is only $.005 a minute. How can you beat that? And the call quality is perfect. As good as using my phone company's calling plan. Yes, I had a few problems in the past with Dial Direct, but it was still good. Just sometimes bad. Figuring out SIP calling on Joiper (free) it solved everything. I tried using InstaTalk India, and never got the credit. There are not that many good VOIP services out there. From my experience, especially now, Local Phone is one of the best and you should try it. It will do US$5.00 credits (choose custom). So not too expensive to try. At $.005 a minute that is a lot of minutes! Their PC VOIP program is even better than Joiper, but Joiper lets me use my smartphone and walk around. Nice!

• Over 1 Year