Completely inept company

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of Lebara Mobile - www.lebara-mobile.co.uk

“Completely inept company ”

Written on: 05/06/2020

Became a customer of Lebara through a USwitch exclusive deal and at first they seemed very professional, sim arrived quickly, set up was easy, there app is good HOWEVER I could not make calls, I could not receive voicemails, could not call on their 5588 number and each time the message was I needed to “top up” my account although the account is a 30 day rolling contract.

Finally made a call to customer service and then I realised the error I had made with this company, the operator simply did not listen, advised me nobody was in the wrong, it’s just Lebara hadn’t taken the payment! Was advised the complaints team would call me within 24/48 hours, and “negotiate with me” neither she or her supervisor could help, in the end she put my call on hold and never returned back to me, absolutely appalling service. Who has ever heard of a mobile phone company stating you would get a call from another department within 24/48 hours, in the meantime cannot use the phone,

For me the final conclusion deduced is there is inherent ineptitude in this company, for no other reason than, having emailed to the CEO, I received no acknowledgment or reply from my correspondence, so they must either be inundated with complaints or totally arrogant. Needless to say the call from the complaints department never materialized either. I have now stopped the credit card payments and am sure they will resort to heavy handed tactics and refer to their T&C’s The motto of the story, if the deal is too good there is a distinct reason and this company gets a Gold star for ineptitude and arrogance.

• 0 - 6 Months