OMG

• Signal Coverage

473Schaefer's review of Fido Mobile - www.fido.ca

“OMG”

Written on: 19/12/2020 by 473Schaefer (1 review written)

I have been with Fido since 1998, I never really had any problems till this year. I went to renew my 2 year contract and was expecting the same plan with a new phone, boy was I wrong first off I went to a location where they told me they could not access my account due to my ID being a different name, which by the way is the same ID I used to open my account in 1998. Which made me upset, then when I asked to see a manager the employee told me the "manager will tell you the same thing" to which I said you aren't even going to call him over. Again he said the manager would tell me the same thing. I left with no help. I called on my phone to be placed on hold for 30min. After speaking to someone that was useless and could not help, I asked to speak to a manager on the phone they said it would at least 45 min. After waiting all that time, I spoke with a manager and she looked up my extensive history, and told me the best she could do is give me a $45 plan and I would have to pay for a phone on top which would put me at $65-$75 after taxes. I explained I was not working due to the pandemic, and I could not afford a plan that expensive. They said thats all they could do. They said that it was the cheapest plan the have. So I shopped around and found shaw which is way cheaper. They have no respect for long term customers and when they sent me the last bill they did nit even include a invoice to actually show me the breakdown so they can charge me service fees to transfer over to a new carrier.

I am telling now leave FIDO and let them sink, they do not deserve your hard earned money, or any sympathy they are doing to them selves.

• Over 1 Year