Overcharge for bad services & lies from customer services

• Signal Coverage

RosieSwinden's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Overcharge for bad services and lies from customer...”

Written on: 02/10/2022 by RosieSwinden (1 review written)

If I could have given no stars I absolutely would have. I have been with three for years and I recently changed my price plan. I should have been paying £5per month for the first 6months then £10 thereafter and in month 1 of the contract a total of £40 was taken by direct debit for my first bill. After 4 calls to customer services attempting to set this up and sort the payment amounting to quite a few hours and several of them promising it was sorted and even offering £10 credit I thought it was sorted. Today I have my second bill for £20. I genuinely cannot believe it. Alongside the shoddy customer service and false promises made, signal is shocking and so is the internet. I was also meant to be able to use my phone abroad with this price plan which is why I changed it in the first place and when I did try I couldn’t so had no phone the whole time. I am now paying more than I did before and getting ready for another several hours on the phone or chat probably to be promised it’s sorted and charged incorrectly again. I can’t even express how angry I am in words it has caused me a great deal of stress and money now. I would never, ever recommend this company to anyone.

• Over 1 Year