Ridiculous

Guest's review of Uinsure - www.uinsure.co.uk

“Ridiculous”

Written on: 01/06/2020

Explained to the phone rep that my ceiling dropped on first week of May due to my shower pipe leaking, so after I explain to her everything she reviewed my claim policy and the moment she talked to me again she just said that i cant claim anything due to that we continue using the shower and didn't call a plumber..so my reply to her is that we need to use the shower ,and my husband anyway tried to put sealant to stop the leaking, while the other reaon she gave me that why i didn't call a plumber, i said to her i tried to ring plumber that i knew but all of them doesn't want to look or come into our house to check the ceiling damage, which i understand so as myself doesnt want to risk their health to covid, and even told her that me and husband are both frontliners but the lady just keep on insisting that we can call a plumber despite of pandemic..Is she's not aware of covid?