Terrible

Trenewydd's review of SBS Insurance Services - www.sbs-claims.co.uk

“Terrible ”

Written on: 13/03/2020 by Trenewydd (1 review written)

My laptop went into the company with a cracked screen. It’s been back twice as not charging and screws missing since the repair. It’s come back tonight saying it was my charger. Purchased a brand new charger and guess what it still doesn’t charge. I don’t believe a word they say and don’t feel they’re competent. I will be pursuing this with Nfu who use this company.!
I’m happy to provide any details to the company and will be pursuing official complaints .

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a claim

• Accident

Type of Cover

Sbsinsuranceservices's Response to Trenewydd's Review

Written on: 16/03/2020

We are extremely sorry to have received this email and apologise that you are still experiencing issues with your repaired device.

We have liaised with the engineer who confirmed that the unit was functional and passed the manufacturer QC tests prior to returning to you so we are sorry that there are still function problems.

We are committed to ensuring that the issue is resolved and have contacted you directly this morning to arrange to re-collect the device to resolve the matter.

We again sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this is causing but please be assured that we will ensure that if there if is an issue with the device- even if this is intermittent- we will resolve this for you.

Kind regards,