Excellent service & very helpful

Guest's review of SBS Insurance Services - www.sbs-claims.co.uk

“Excellent service and very helpful”

Written on: 08/03/2019

I have recently had a claim handled by SBS for an accidentally damaged Toshiba laptop which was beyond repair and was no longer manufactured as a replacement (like for like).

My initial contact was with their claims handler, who remained the only person who dealt with the claim throughout as direct contact via emails and phonecalls.

After obtaining all the required proofs of my claim and questions about the circumstances that caused the damage to my laptop which can be naturally expected of any claim from any Insurance provider - matters proceeded very quickly and within 24 hours I had a result.

Due to the claim being assessed as genuine and also that my original laptop or replacement parts were no longer being manufactured, I was offered a new and quality alternative Brand which was more than acceptable and direct delivery to take place to my home within days.

The final phonecall made by me to accept the offer was taken by this man's colleague at SBS's call centre but as whole I am more than pleased with the stress free manner of how my claim was handled and processed and the speed of the favourable outcome in my case.

Can't praise the staff involved highly enough and would definitely recommend SBS as a provider.

• Recently Settled