Dont accept their first offer!!! & terrible delays

226Peterson's review of SBS Insurance Services - www.sbs-claims.co.uk

“Dont accept their first offer!!! and terrible delays”

Written on: 16/05/2018 by 226Peterson (1 review written)

This company was used by E-sure home insurance to assess the loss of my TV after a lightning strike. Firstly after E-sure chasing them every day they took 3 weeks to send someone out to assess the situation, during which time I had no TV. They initially offered me a voucher for £200 to replace an old for new top of the range TV that I bought for £2500 and had as a listed item on my insureance! After chasing them several more times and showing why this was unacceptable they relented and offered me a £1700 voucher. I probably could have held out for more but I didn't have the time for more endless phone calls and emails...which is what they obviously are banking on. I feel sorry and angry on behalf of all the people that have been treated badly by this awful company!

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a claim

• Buildings & Contents

Type of Cover

Sbsinsuranceservices's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2018

SBS are very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the initial offer of replacement provided during your claim, and for the delays incurred.

SBS pride ourselves on our expertise within the industry and will always offer like for like replacements based on original item specifications, we are very sorry if this is not reflective of the level of service offered throughout your claim.

We would love the opportunity to allocate your specific claim details and discuss this further, please contact us directly if possible and ask to speak to our Complaints Manager so that we can do our best to get this matter resolved for you.

Kind regards,