"money for nothing"

Guest's review of Prudential Home Insurance

“"money for nothing"”

Written on: 25/04/2013

This company is a total rip off. I have been with them for 37 years made 1 claim for snow damage which they have refused to pay.They didn't contact me for month so I phoned them only to be told they wouldn't pay.Still waiting for written conformation so phoned again and was told they wouldn't send letter because they told me on the phone.Phoned to tell them I was not renewing my policy only to be asked when my car renewal was due......insensitive or very stupid? Customer service worst ever.Staff rude and unhelpful.Now waiting for reply to complaint but won't hold my breath.
You should have a 0 or minus rating as they are worse than terrible.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a claim

• Buildings & Contents

Type of Cover

Jcsal's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2013

I have an ongoing claim with them for £1200 and after 8 months they agreed it and then they changed their mind.

Now I have to go to arbitration - DO NOT INSURE YOUR PROPERTY OR ITS CONTENTS WITH the Prudendial.

Customer service is rubbish - Leave you hanging on the phone for ages on an 0845 number so they hope you will hang up.

The service from the Pru is nothing more than dire

Alandobson's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2013

They seem to operate by their own set of rules. No respect shown for their customers and no accountability within their company. When I complained the person I complained about investigated himself. Needless to say the complaint was not upheld