No Customer Services

402 - 420 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AF

JohnBartlett1's review of Policy Expert Home Insurance - www.policyexpert.co.uk

“No Customer Services ”

Written on: 13/05/2022 by JohnBartlett1 (1 review written)

We have been with Policy Expert for 2 years and fortunately haven't ever needed to make a claim so can't vouch for that side but from a customer services side they are VERY bad.

We have emailed them several times with a query on our home policy but they never bother to reply. Once they've taken payment, that it, they are simply not bothered!

Have you made a claim

By Policyexpert.co.uk

Written on: 13/05/2022

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Here at Policy Expert, we pride ourselves on our high levels of service and ensuring a positive customer experience within every aspect of the business. We therefore treat negative feedback from any customer very seriously and attempt to quickly understand their situation.

We aim to respond to our customers via email within 24 hours if not sooner. However, I would like the opportunity to look into your comments and assist you further.

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate your policy with the details provided on your review. I have emailed you directly via Review Centre, if you could please respond at your earliest convenience, I can then look into this for you.

Thanks, Nisha