Waste of money & time

Guest3345's review of AA Home Insurance

“Waste of money and time”

Written on: 25/09/2012 by Guest3345 (1 review written)

After paying around £240/year for "emergency help" I tried to put in my first claim (radiator does not heat up properly). I received a renewal letter asking for more money and decided to put them to the test... absolute rubbish. They told me it was not an emergency and I am not covered. Rude customer service. On complaining I was encouraged to not renew! As they didn't care. How they are expecting to gain more customers I do not know... also how they are still in this business (judging after the poor reviews). Stay away from them and do not give them your hard earned cash, there must be better options out there. Also beware there is NO REFUND if you cancel your annual policy after 14 days, money gone!!!!)

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a claim

• Accident

Type of Cover

The Aa's Response to Guest3345's Review

Written on: 26/09/2012

Hello Guest3345, we appreciate you have already spoken to someone from The AA regarding this, however if there is anything outstanding which you would like to discuss, please email into [email protected] with Reference number FOR19683. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards The AA

Dingding1's Response to Guest3345's Review

Written on: 26/09/2012

I tried AA Home Insurance once - I revoked it within a couple of weeks - came to the conclusion that AA did Car Insurance pretty well, but Home Insurance was all outsourced and just fronted. As a result, it was poor.