AA Home Insurance Review

JennaBaird's review of AA Home Insurance

“Totally rubbish house insurance service so...”

Written on: 19/02/2020 by JennaBaird (1 review written)

Totally rubbish house insurance service so far.
Telephoned first thing Monday 10th Feb to report roof tiles storm damage - was told I was one of the first to get through so would probably hear later that day from a surveyor, received an email to say the surveyor would be in touch within one working day.... despite three calls (waiting on hold for half hour a time) later, 2 email complaints.... its now Wednesday 19 Feb im still waiting just to hear from the surveyor, let alone when we can get the work done. I knw it must be busy but how long does it take to make contact to keep us updated - Stay away from this company!!!

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a claim

• Buildings

Type of Cover

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2020

Hi, sorry to hear this. Please call us and we'll chase this up.

Lornahudson's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2020

Please call you - I have already called you and Trinity on 3 occasions now, as I said above each time you're on holdm for ages (and it is not a free call landline I might add) - you should be calling me, you have my mobile number, my landline number, my husbands number.
I have not slept for over a week now worried about water ingress into my roof which in turn could result then in contents damage - costing you and me more money. I have builders ready to do the work, you have been sent those quotes..... what is taking somebody, that is sitting behind a desk so long to just approve this claim??????

Lornahudson's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2020

This review got approved the day after I sent it. I should report yesterday (Thursday) I received a call from a person in customer services. She assured me this would be dealt with the next day (Friday) and that we would receive a call from a man at Trinty. She explained with the storms they have extended response to to 3-5 working days. Knowing I would be unavailable for some of the day today due to work commitments - she very helpfully took my husbands number to pass on to Trinity in the event they were unable to get through to me.. To her,if you are reading this GUESS WHAT.... no calls received on any of the numbers I gave you..... Your 3-5 working days is now standing at 10, how many more? Why oh why did I go for the cheapest quote....