High quality & informative

11-12 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4NT
  • Customer service

CameronLove's review of National Friendly - www.nationalfriendly.co.uk

“High quality and informative ”

Written on: 29/04/2019 by CameronLove (1 review written)

I had a call back from the new business team this morning after contacting National Friendly late on Friday to discuss a Tax Exempt Savings Plan for myself.

Throughout the phone call it was very clear that the person I was dealing with had in-depth knowledge about the product I was interested in which put my mind at rest. He was able to give me full details regarding the product including the minimum and maximums for payments and length of the policy and I finished the phone call very satisfied that I had all the information to make the right choice. I also requested the full policy details to be sent to me in the post just to clarify the information I had been told which was agreed with no issue.

I read up about the product on the National Friendly website which I found very informative and very clear. It proved this as when it came to our planned phone call, it was mainly clarifying what I had already read and understood.

Overall I'd say the operative was very clear, polite and had a good amount of knowledge regarding the product I was interested in.

• Customer service