Health On-Line www.health-on-line.co.uk Review

• Customer service

JuliannaTucker's review of Health On-Line www.health-on-line.co.uk

“Been insured with them and no problem until I required...”

Written on: 16/07/2019 by JuliannaTucker (1 review written)

Been insured with them and no problem until I required a new hip. Although they claim to be associated with AXA, they are not in the same league. I wished to choose my surgeon and hospital preferring the anterior method and was advised that although my choice of both surgeon and hospital are AXA approved they would only pay 60%. Worse was to come, in that they claimed that the costs exceeded their standard rate, and they only picked up a small amount of the actual claim, leaving me with costs that exceeded some 70% of the billing to pay. I could not know when making this claim that they would act in this arbitrary manner, and when I complained and wrote to them, they very artfully constructed a lengthy response that let them completely off the hook, leaving me again with some bills were simply dismissed out of hand for no given reason. Because my original claim started in the year before, and was ongoing in the following year, they stung me for two excess fees, even though it was the same issue, ie one claim.
Would I recommend them , never, they are not truly medical but a bunch of get rich quick insurers

Have you made a claim?