Chase Templeton do all the leg work to get you the best deal

• Customer service

Guest's review of Chase Templeton - www.chasetempleton.co.uk

“Chase Templeton do all the leg work to get you the...”

Written on: 06/04/2012

I have been using Chase Templeton for a few years now to find me and my wife the best deal for my private medical insurance and they continue to deliver the best deal without me having to pay for a single telephone call.

They get in touch at the appropriate time each year having already researched the market with the best deal and through very well trained, competent advisors they explain clearly the difference between existing plans and any new ones they might wish to recommend.

This year the coverage of my plan has increased but the premium will remain the same having changed to the new provider Chase Templeton recommended. My wife's existing plan couldn't be significantly improved and therefore Chase Templeton have recommended she does not change her provider this year. Which all goes to show that they are not in the business of making changes without benefit.

Changing provider is done with the minimum of fuss, in fact all it took was two very short telephone calls, the second to set up the new direct debit and that was it!

• Customer service