Passed first time!

CandiceAndradd's review of Wimbledon Driving School - www.wimbledondrivingschool.com

“Passed first time!”

Written on: 27/10/2021 by CandiceAndradd (1 review written)

I just passed my driving test first time today! I had a man as my instructor and he was amazing! He was my third instructor. I had really bad experience with my first instructor in 2015. As a female migrant from Hong Kong, I didn’t have much confidence in driving in the U.K. But I was also really unlucky to have a bad instructor who sexually harassed me. I spent 1.5 years taking him him to the court but I lost my case because of a lack of evidence. As you can imagine, it took me a long time to build up my confidence again. When I had my second instructor who was a woman and spoke my language, I felt much better. But the trouble was I felt like she didn’t trust me enough and she was helping me a bit too much with my wheels. I then moved from South East to South West London, and had to change instructor again. I found Wimbledon Driving School which assigned this instructor to me. He was compassionate, patient and professional. I wouldn’t be able to pass without him. And here I am today, passed first time at Morden!

Passed test -