Best instructor

Lanap478's review of Wimbledon Driving School - www.wimbledondrivingschool.com

“Best instructor”

Written on: 27/10/2021 by Lanap478 (1 review written)

I had to change 4 instructors before I started driving lessons with this one. And I must say that he was the absolute best instructor. The evidence for that is that I have passed first time.
Here are the reasons why:
1. He checks for every student the level if their driving and adjusts the learning process accordingly;
2. After every lesson he explains the weak areas and areas which require some additional work.
3. He helped me to get familiar with the area where test center is. We also drove through challenging areas which are extremely difficult for new driver in case the driver is not familiar with them.
4. He accommodated my timetable and he is the only instructor which starts his lessons at 6.45am which was very convenient for me and I was able to fit the lessons to my schedule. He even has lessons on Sunday which is very rare with the instructors.
5. He teaches his students how to pass exam first and how to drive as well. He explained to me all the diffident manoeuvres, provided extremely helpful reference points and was very patient with me when we were repeating manoeuvres several times until I could do it on my own.
If you want to pass your exam and learn how to drive, I will definitely recommend him as your instructor.