Lie just to get a sale then rip you off

Davespr88's review of The LGV Training Company - www.thelgvtrainingcompany.co.uk

“Lie just to get a sale then rip you off”

Written on: 13/10/2020 by Davespr88 (1 review written)

After looking to LGV training, this company looked to all intensive purposes as the best fit, full package solution. I was sold the package on that the company had a training school within my local area - so i thought... GREAT. Paid my money, got access to the theory training, arranged my medical, provisional, theory and module 2 tests all sorted. All going great - now its time to book the practical aspects. LGV training company rang up and said brilliant your now ready to book - we have space at your local training centre - however the training centre is infact NOT LOCAL!! the two centres i were offered were 150 - 200 miles away. Absolute joke. No attempts to resolve by this most unhelpful company who refuse to even acknowledge the facts in the original sale and i am now down £2k with only a measly £36 test pass to show for it - i could have got this far on my own. Now they said we are closing your file because i havent accepted any dates.