Do Not Use this service !!!

AngelPotter488's review of The AA Driving School, nationwide UK

“Do Not Use this service !!!”

Written on: 10/01/2022 by AngelPotter488 (1 review written)

I booked my first driving lesson with the AA thinking that I would get premium service from a company with a generally good reputation. Instead I was left waiting for a driver for half an hour who never showed up only to be sent an email 5 hours after my lesson was booked telling me that the lesson had been cancelled. I'm still struggling to get a refund as they hold your money in the form of credit on their site. The bare minimum I expect is to be called beforehand about a cancellation as I took time out of my day to take said lesson and I find this level of service from such a company to be shocking. Avoid at all costs.

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2022

Hi, sorry to hear about your lesson being cancelled. You can request a refund through the online portal or app. If you need help with this, please visit our web site and click to live chat with us, between Mon to Fri 9am-5pm.