My Instructor was amazing & helped me pass first time!

emmv's review of The AA Driving School, nationwide UK

“My Instructor was amazing and helped me pass first time!”

Written on: 29/11/2021 by emmv (1 review written)

Highly recommend my instructor who had a great style of teaching and whose calm, expert and professional instructing helped me pass first time! He was extremely patient, attentive and supported me right up until the test. Learning how to drive with him was a great experience and I really enjoyed our lessons. Most importantly he has made me a safe and responsible driver. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Passed test -

• London

Area/state/cities covered

The Aa's Response to emmv's Review

Written on: 30/11/2021

Firstly, a huge congratulations on passing your test, we're over the moon for you. Secondly, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review, it's lovely to hear your Instructor was able to offer such a high level of support, and help you build your confidence on the roads. Enjoy your new found freedom.