Impatient & rude instructor

Lacroix452's review of The AA Driving School, nationwide UK

“Impatient and rude instructor”

Written on: 21/09/2021 by Lacroix452 (1 review written)

I am currently learning to drive and have done around 15 hours of lessons. I feel more and more on edge each time I get into the car, driving instructor barely speaks to me unless I’ve done something wrong. I had to hold back my tears recently as I was made to feel so useless. Just when I start feeling confident on the road, the instructor gives me a reason to feel awful, I can take criticism I am an adult. However, I do not appreciate being spoken to like a piece of rubbish and a sleepless night beforehand due to the anxiety of having to spend the morning with the instructor. I have to stay with this instructor as nobody else has any availability and my test is booked for this year. I am crying writing this, I have a family to support and get from A to B and it’s not easy starting lessons in your adult years but this instructor just wants to point out everything I can’t do, even if I try my best.

Passed test -

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 23/09/2021

Hi, we're sorry you've been left feeling this way and hope you've since spoken with our Customer Service team to so they can help look into this and maybe change instructors. If you haven't, please visit our website and click to chat, we're available Mon-Fri 9am until 5pm.