Overhyped & unnecessary

Foleypi236's review of The AA Driving School, nationwide UK

“Overhyped and unnecessary ”

Written on: 24/10/2020 by Foleypi236 (1 review written)

I had the absolute misfortune of doing my lessons with AA driving school instructor.
Not only did he shriek and shout at me consistently for minor faults but was also rude and condescending and I would feel discouraged .I do believe that this breaks a learners confidence and this is not the way to instruct a learner.In fact shouldn't a calm demeanor be a pre requisite in a driving instructor?I was pulled up for the most minor faults and broke down behind the wheel on one instance.I got no apology from him for making me cry.
I simply switched over to a different driving school which was also cheaper and am happy to say that I have passed my test .This goes to say that being a "tough taskmaster" isn't necessary to pass .Perhaps it is my own personal experience but I have to say that I am very disappointed with AA .I only opted for it because of the glowing reviews online and was left feeling discouraged and disappointed to say the least.

Passed test -

• Manchester

Area/state/cities covered

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2020

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this. To get in touch with us, please email us.