The Best

DrSanjoyGhosh's review of The AA Driving School, nationwide UK

“The Best”

Written on: 13/10/2020 by DrSanjoyGhosh (1 review written)

As we moved to UK I started practices my driving lesson with AA and got my instructor. He is the best instructor in many ways- very professional, boost the confidence in no time, moreover he has a great heart. What a pleasure to learn driving from him. Every lesson he was on time and dedicated. This improved my driving ability enormously. In terms of driving training- he always pointed out even small mistake and corrected progressively.
I passed my test in the first attempt- once again he is a wonderful instructor and absolutely a Legend. He explained all the rules and gave me confidence to drive safety. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you to him - you are the best. A big thank you for your endless effort.

I am sure someone will read this review and send some appreciation to my instructor.

Passed test -

• LONODN

Area/state/cities covered

The Aa's Response to DrSanjoyGhosh's Review

Written on: 19/10/2020

Hi, this is lovely to hear. Congratulations on passing your test and thanks for this glowing review. We're sure the instructor would love to hear about it. Please visit our website and click to chat with an advisor, they'll be happy to take the details and thank him :-)