Fantastic driving instructor would recommend to anyone

Popenp254's review of The AA Driving School, nationwide UK

“Fantastic driving instructor would recommend to anyone”

Written on: 24/07/2020 by Popenp254 (1 review written)

I joined my Worcester based AA driving instructor roughly 6 weeks ago after failing my test twice with 2 and 3 majors respectively with a previous instructor. I did a bit of private practice in my mother in law's car to keep myself up to some sort of standard for 2 months while the Corona virus pandemic was going on. Being a keyworker and having my 3rd test cancelled back in April I was desperate to pass my test so I could get to and from my job and house. When I started I already had plenty of experience but wasn't in very good habits- poor observations not confident on hill starts, reverse and parallel parking etc. Almost straight away he picked out where I was going wrong and told me how I could improve my driving yet reassuring me in the areas I was already relatively strong in. I've had 4 driving instructors on the way to passing which I've had to leave for various reasons and his attitude really is 2nd to none! I only had 9 hours of learning with him but in that time he got me from feeling over anxious for a test doubting whether I could pass to actually going into my test relatively stress free and confident but not over confident. I came out with a pass with a respectable number of minor driving faults and I couldn't be happier. He seemed genuinely happy that I passed as well. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who wants a good, fair positive and smart driving instructor. Competitively priced and Worth every penny which you can't say about everyone!

Passed test -