SUPER friendly & helpful all round. DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND

Guest's review of Short Notice Tests - www.shortnoticetests.com

“SUPER friendly and helpful all round. DEFIANTLY...”

Written on: 05/04/2018

Short notice tests were recommended for me from a friend who used them and were successful in using this business. Not only is the application form simple and the T&C's made clear they hold a super customer service and are generally passionate for each client. In the first hour of paying and applying i got a welcome text and a call from a really down to earth person. I had failed my test the day i applied for this, but talking on the phone knowing that these people would help me find an earlier test really brightened my day.
However, a day after applying my mum found a test for a day i previously said i couldn't do and i was instantly refunded without being asked and without any hassle, i got a text through just to confirm i knew my date for my test had change despite being an "unavailable" day, and without any confrontation they simply stated they would refund me and wished me the best of luck.

This is an amazing team and i will 100% be recommending to anybody in the same situation as myself.