RED Driving School Review

KieranTaylor436's review of RED Driving School

“I want to start by say a massive thank you to my...”

written by KieranTaylor436 on 25/11/2022

I want to start by say a massive thank you to my instructor at red driving school for helping me pass my driving test first time! If I could give more stars I would.

I never wanted to learn to drive, however due to moving house it has become a necessity. Given this I was obviously extremely nervous getting behind the drivers seat. However he was so understanding and supportive on my journey to becoming a first time driver. He has an amazing knowledge and insight of how to drive safely.

Lessons were always planned and structured around my wants and needs, with goals and targets set on a basis of scaling from 1 to 10. He used a variety of teaching methods to make sure I fully understood how to do things and why I was doing them. He took all lessons at my pace whilst pushing me to achieve my goals. He was also very accommodating by booking lessons around my schedule and always found time slots for extra lessons when I needed them.

He is friendly and motivating with a calming demeanour. He has the patience of a saint and made sure I was comfortable and gave me confidence in myself in all my lessons at all times.

If you are looking for a driving instructor, I truly could not recommend anyone better equipped for the job.

I will be forever grateful to you!!

Passed test -