Passed First Go!

Mikolaj222's review of RED Driving School

“Passed First Go!”

Written on: 21/01/2022 by Mikolaj222 (1 review written)

I am really pleased to say that I managed to pass on my first go today. I especially appreciate the help I received from my driving instructor Zahra Janjua; I was only booked in for 14 hours of lessons and have made massive improvements within the last month of my learning. Zahra is very concise with her teachings and makes sure that you are looking out for everything and making minimum mistakes. Not only this but she goes above and beyond making sure that your steering, Manoeuvers, clutch control, and other small details revolved around driving are perfect, so that when you drive with the examiner it makes them feel like like you know exactly why you’re doing. Dispute being so concise and making sure you’re driving is perfect Zahra is very understanding and overall amazing person to drive around with. Lovely conversations to make you feel less stressed with the right balance of teaching to make sure you get as much done in your lesson as possible. I would highly recommend Zahra as she will ensure you pass on the first go.

Passed test -