Disgraceful ethics & communication

Krispian's review of Pass N Go www.passngo.net

“Disgraceful ethics and communication”

Written on: 16/09/2021 by Krispian (1 review written)

Unfortunately I have had an absolutely shocking experience with pass n go.

In the early part of this year I booked one of their intensive 5hr trailer courses so that I could pass my b+e test. After chasing them for no less than four weeks of them having my money I finally managed to get in touch with one of their instructors to book in for my lessons. The communication from them was abysmal. Due to Covid my original test date for June was delayed to late September. Obviously this is not an issue of pass n go. However since the test is no longer necessary I have requested a refund of my test fee and the three outstanding hours that I had paid for so that I could get some practice in before my test. I have been told by pass and go that my money is not refundable even though I do not require the test or the lessons. So far they are refusing to reimburse me and are offering to give me lesson credit which I do not accept or require. I would avoid this shambolic company at all costs, having myself previously been an approved driving instructor I would’ve been absolutely appalled to have treated my customers in this way. Take your money and your business to an independent and leave them well alone.

Passed test -

By Pass N Go Driving School Ltd

Written on: 21/09/2021

Thank you for leaving this review Krispian,

I have looked into this for you and can see we processed a refund for the full amount on the 20th September for you.

This was completed after you spoke via email with our team and we agreed that the credit was able to be refunded.

We are glad to hear you completed you trailer lessons. Unfortunately with the DVSA update, the test was not needed and this has also been refunded with the addition 3 hours.

If there is anything else i can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

~ Team Pass N Go